Good writing is considered to be polished, descriptive and meaningful writing to the reader. It can come in many forms, including poetry, short stories, novels, and biographies. Writing varies from each reader in terms of good writing.
2. How do you become a good writer?
You become a good writer by practicing your writing skills in each of the different formats. Another excellent way is by reading other written works, noting the grammatical differences between theirs and your own.
3. What questions do you have about writing?
The question I have about writing is simple drafting. For me, writing is difficult and time consuming because I need to go through several drafts in order to develop decent writing. So the essential question I have is, how can you write a a decent paper with drafting as many times.
4. What are the most difficult and easiest things for you to accomplish as a writer?
The easiest thing for me to accomplish in writing is coming up with fictional stories and also being motivated to edit. I know my papers only become decent when edited, which gives me the push to edit. The most difficult thing for me as a writer is grammar.
2 comments:
Amy,
That's a good question on how to reduce the number of drafts you write but still come up with a decent paper. One way, I think, is to edit while your draft. This means that the paper takes a lot longer to write on the first draft, but it might cut down on the subsequent number of drafts. Of course, it's always a good idea to do at least two drafts--one after a peer, instructor or someone you trust has read your work for you.
I agree with what you said about good writing, it is up the reader to decide what good writing is to them. I like the idea of enjoying what you read and how it is written.
Post a Comment